become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/School_Administrative_Units
School Administrative Units
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: New Hampshire: Education: School Administrative Units
- The Contoocook Valley School District (ConVal) includes the towns of Antrim, Bennington, Dublin, Francestown, Greenfield, Hancock, Peterborough, Sharon and Temple.
- Derry Cooperative School District.
- Dover School District.
- Londonderry School District.
- Epping School District.
- Serves the towns of Brentwood, East Kingston, Exeter, Kensington, Newfields and Stratham.
- Sanborn Regional School District serves the towns of Kingston and Newton.
- Serves the towns of Hill and Franklin.
- Includes the Ashland School District and the Interlakes School District, which serves the towns of Meredith, Center Harbor and Sandwich.
- Includes the towns of Errol, Dummer Milan, Gorham, Shelburne, and Randolph.
- Pinkerton Academy is an independent 9-12 school that serves the communities of Derry, Hampstead and Chester.
- Serves the Hampton, Hampton Falls, North Hampton, Seabrook and South Hampton School Districts. Also serves the Winnacunnet Cooperative School District.
- Includes the Henniker, Stoddard and Weare School Districts and the John Stark Regional School District.
- Bedford School District.
- Merrimack School District.
- Litchfield School District.
- Pelham and Windham School Districts.
- Includes the Chesterfield, Harrisville, Keene, Marlborough, Marlow, Nelson, and Westmoreland School Districts.
- Berlin School District.
- Newmarket School District.
- Plainfield School District serves the town of Meriden and includes Kimball-Union Academy.
- Raymond School District.
- White Mountains Regional School District serves the towns of Carroll, Dalton, Jefferson, Lancaster, and Whitefield.
- Manchester School District.
- Serves the school districts for Hinsdale, Winchester and Monadnock Regional (Fitzwilliam, Gilsum, Richmond, Roxbury, Sullivan, Surry, Swanzey and Troy).
- Serves the Amherst, Mont Vernon and Souhegan Cooperative (Amherst and Mont Vernon) School Districts.
- Milford School District.
- Hollis/Brookline School District.
- Nashua School District.
- Serves the Croydon, Newport and Sunapee School Districts.
- Jaffrey-Rindge Cooperative School District.
- Serves the communities of Brookfield, Effingham, New Durham, Ossipee, Tuftonboro and Wolfeboro.
- The Oyster River Cooperative School District includes the towns of Durham, Lee and Madbury.
- Serves the Greenland, New Castle, Newington, and Rye School Districts.
- Portsmouth School District
- Serves the Allenstown, Chichester, Deerfield, Epsom, and Pembroke School Districts.
- Rochester School District.
- Serves the Hampstead and Timberlane Regional (Atkinson, Danville, Plaistow, and Sandown) School Districts.
- Serves the Rollinsford and Somersworth School Districts.
- Winnisquam Regional School District (Northfield, Sanbornton and Tilton).
- Fall Mountain Regional School District serves the towns of Acworth, Alstead, Charlestown, Langdon and Walpole.
- Serves the Wilton, Lyndeborough, and Mascenic regional (Greenville, Mason and New Ipswich) school districts.
- Serves the Milton and Wakefield School Districts.
- Hopkinton School District.
- Bow School District.
- Lincoln-Woodstock Cooperative School District.
- Serves the Hanover and Dresden (Hanover and Norwich, VT) School Districts.
- Alton School District.
- Barrington School District.
- Grantham School District.
- Lyme School District.
- Rivendell Interstate School District serves the towns of Fairlee, West Fairlee, and Vershire, VT, and Orford, NH.
- Gilmanton School District.
- Concord School District.
- Shaker Regional School District serves the towns of Belmont and Canterbury.
- Fremont School District.
- Lebanon School District.
- Includes the Albany, Bartlett, Chatham, Conway, Eaton, Hart's Location, and Jackson School Districts.
- Hudson School District.
School Administrative Units
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 4, 2014 at 22:23:19 UTC -