become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Associations
Regional: North America: United States: Education: Organizations
Christian Home Educators of New Hampshire
- Provides membership information, resources, event listings, and links to regional support groups.
Granite State Christian Schools Association
- Promotes Christian education in the state. Includes statement of faith, member school directory, event listings, and contact information.
International Dyslexia Association - New Hampshire Branch
- Non-profit group dedicated to the study and treatment of dyslexia. Open to educators, families, and professionals in the field. Includes articles on the disability, membership information, coming events, and suggested reading lists.
New Hampshire Association of Career and Technical Administrators
- Represents administrators and directors of career and technical education centers that serve high school students. Includes membership list, by-laws, meeting schedule, and certification requirements.
New Hampshire Educational Opportunity Association
- Sponsors professional development programs to help educators prepare traditionally underserved students for success in education. Mission statement, program descriptions, membership information, and event listings.
New Hampshire Homeschooling Coalition
- Inclusive statewide organization providing information for home educators.
New Hampshire PTA
- Lists current board members, local district directory, association history, resources for local chapters, and event calendar.
New Hampshire School Administrators Association
- Dedicated to providing the best possible public education for the children of NH. Executive board members, by-laws and articles of agreement, professional development schedule, mission statement, and related links.
New Hampshire School Boards Association
- Represents the interests of local school boards. Mission statement, board of directors, meeting minutes, workshop and conference calendar, legislative updates, and services of the NHSBA.
New Hampshire Society for Technology in Education
- Non-profit organization works to improve K-12 education through the use of information technologies. Lists board members, activities, professional development workshops, newsletter, resource links, membership form, and tech coordinators area.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 26, 2015 at 14:11:47 UTC -