become an editor
the entire directory
only in New_Hampshire/Arts_and_Entertainment
Arts and Entertainment
Antiques and Collectibles
Restaurants and Bars
Science Fiction and Fantasy Organizations and Conventions
Regional: North America: United States: Arts and Entertainment
Regional: North America: United States: New Hampshire: Business and Economy: Entertainment and Media
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: New England: Arts and Entertainment
AIA New Hampshire
- State chapter of the American Institute of Architects offers consultants and resources guide, events calendar, professional tools, contract documents and information on membership.
Arts Alliance of Northern New Hampshire
- Non-profit consortium works to promote, support, and sustain the arts. Provides calendar of programs and events, related links, and membership information.
League of New Hampshire Craftsmen
- Promotes and supports New Hampshire's craft heritage. Member's crafts and artworks are presented and sold through a network of galleries, at the annual Craftsmen's Fair, and at League sponsored events. Lists membership information, gallery locations, Fair dates and exhibitors, and current exhibits.
- Dr. Jack Polidoro, Ph.D. is a published writer and musician. Biography, book synopsis, discography, song samples, photo album, contacts, and ordering information.
- Friends of the Dublin Art Colony. A group to promote the study of fine art and art history, with a focus on the artists of the Dublin Art Colony and the Monadnock Region.
New Hampshire Highland Games
- Annual Scottish cultural festival. Includes schedule, FAQ, and directory of Scottish clan links.
New Hampshire Humanities Council
- Private organization provides free public humanities programs to citizens of all ages and backgrounds. Events calendar, reading discussion book lists, teacher workshop offerings, grant application forms, board of directors and staff, and contact information.
New Hampshire Potter's Guild
- Membership information, upcoming workshops and events, newsletters, and officers and bylaws.
New Hampshire State Council on the Arts
- Promotes the arts and arts education in the communities in the state. Information on programs, artist services, event calendar, newsletter archive, grant writing tips, and headquarters location.
NH Art Association
- Membership organization for artists from the region. Also operates the Robert Lincoln Levy Gallery in Portsmouth, NH.
Night Heron Music
- Musician, author, and storyteller Steve Schuch offers performances, concerts, workshops, and school presentations.
Visual Arts in New Hampshire
- Overview directory of museums, schools, and organizations that focus on visual art in the state. Also includes links and art news and event resources.
Arts and Entertainment
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 23, 2007 at 9:46:26 UTC -