become an editor
the entire directory
only in Burning_Man/Theme_Camps_and_Villages
Arts and Entertainment
Theme Camps and Villages
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Nevada: Arts and Entertainment: Events: Burning Man: Theme Camps and Villages
Above The Limit
- Village offering the illuminated Crystal Cavern, coffee and tea at Cafe Kona, climbing and hammocks at Darwin's Monkey Bar, and a selection of home brewed beer. Site includes resources for new burners, as well as group history, photos, and future plans.
Alternative Energy Zone
- Village devoted to solar, wind, and other power sources other than fossil fuels. Site includes alternative energy and camping resources, as well as group history and photos.
Art Car Bus Stop
- Camp where you can wait for mutant vehicles to pick you up. Offers DJs, gallery, and lost and found.
- Sensual space for rituals, workshops, and gatherings that celebrate the higher self. Site includes plans, members, and photos.
- Hotel including the Gilded Lily bar, Poshram massage and aromatherapy spa, and Casa Roca Negra restaurant.
Bad Idea Theater
- Theater complex and lounge offering questionable movies and refreshing libations.
Bianca's Smut Shack
- Serving smut on the playa from 1994 to 2003.
Black Rock Asiatown
- Village offering a shibari tea house, zen garden, tiki lounge, geisha house, rickshaw delivery service, and giant video projections.
Black Rock Brewery
- Brewing and bottling beers and meads for the thirsty masses. Site includes list of brews, resources for home brewers, and other information on the camp.
Black Rock French Quarter
- The oldest neighborhood in BRC, featuring a bakery, vineyard, brewery, coffee house, voodoo shop, bathhouse, and live jazz.
Black Rock Vineyards
- Vineyard operating year round in the Black Rock Desert, producing the carnivorous Cabernet. Site includes location and contact form.
Black Rock Wine Cellar
- Free refrigerated wine storage for connoisseurs around the city.
- Explore the many art projects created by the people who bring Illumination Village to the Playa.
ByB Burning Man Bike Repair
- Borrachos Y Bicicletas Bike Repair shares photos and tells their location.
Camp Nose Fish
- Geodesic replica of Buckminster Fuller's nose, featuring the Tree of Life interactive light installation and the Fishmobile. Site includes plans, history, and photos.
Costco Soulmate Trading Outlet
- Provider of soulmates in Black Rock City.
- Arts collective based in Los Angeles. Site covers plans and photos of projects including Bollywood, La Dolce Vita, and Easter Island.
- This collection of theme camps started in 1998 as a whirligig village. Includes village map, scrapbook, and chat.
- Offering worthy parents an adorable garden gnome along with a disposable digital camera to record its travels. Site includes photos of gnomic adventures.
The Golden Cafe
- A sidewalk bistro offering cocktails and music, with photographs, announcements, and details of the associated camp.
Hair of the Dog
- Blue collar dive bar and open mic venue, formerly known as Spanky's Bar. Site includes music, photos, and links.
- Healing oasis providing classes and sessions of various massage therapies and methods of spiritual growth. Site includes information on the nurturing community and how to join.
- Peaceful campsite in the heart of the city, free of generators and amplified sound. Site includes discussion list and info on how to join.
- Village for kids and their families. Site includes registration information and discussion groups.
- An adult-sized playground that was part of Gigsville in 1998. Plans, preparations, ideas, and sketches.
- Home of Spotcamp (1998), Magic Glasses (1999 and 2000), and the Trance Tunnel. Photographs and captions.
- Learn all about this confederation of Theme Camps and artists from far-flung regions. Includes photos and a sign up page.
VW Bus Camp
- Home of the BusZilla mutant vehicle. Site includes discussion list and history.
Theme Camps and Villages
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 5:24:02 AM EDT -