become an editor
the entire directory
only in Burning_Man/Personal_Accounts
Arts and Entertainment
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Nevada: Arts and Entertainment: Events: Burning Man: Personal Accounts
Regional: North America: United States: Nevada: Society and Culture: Personal Pages
Tales from the Playa
- The official project archive of personal accounts. Includes accounts from participants from 2002 to 2006.
Bad Times on the Green Tortoise
- Personal account of trip taken with Green Tortoise Travel Company to Burning Man 2001.
Bruce Damer's Burning Man Pages
- Essays, personal reflections, and photography covering 1999 to 2007.
Burning Man Revealed
- Ari Schindler offers his opinion of what Burning Man is really about, based on his first visit in 2002.
Burning the Man
- Derek M. Powazek's account of his 1996 installation, the Book of Burning Man.
Burningman '98 and '96
- Jef Poskanzer reports on 1996 and 1998 in prose, photographs, and haiku, featuring Lego Camp and the Nebulous Entity.
Cyberbuss Virtual Trip
- Captioned photo essay about 2000 trip, plus links to Cyberbuss photo essays from 1996 through to 1999.
Digital Consciousness News 2007
- Concise account of various camps and activities at Burning Man 2007, through the eyes of a newbie.
- Personal accounts and photos covering 1997 through 2004.
Exploring the Vault of Heaven
- Tapestry offers an extensive day-by-day chronicle of his trip from Broken Arrow, Oklahoma to Burning Man 2004, including photos.
Fear Heiple's Burning Man Photos
- Gallery and commentary from 2000, by the host of an absinthe bar. Includes a miniature paper Man for you to print, decorate, and burn.
How I Spent My Burn
- Godfrey Daniels, Farrah Fawcett, Herb Alpert, and the composer Richard Wagner meet on the Hualapai Playa in 1997 to eat Cherry Clan candy and play Magic 8 Ball, chew Psychic Gum, and suck on popsicle sticks.
Ishkabibble Burning Man 2001
- The Goldbergs' personal account with photos.
Klaus Schoenwiese Presents
- A personal journey illustrated by professional sepia photographs.
Mickey Sattler at Burning Man
- Images and stories from 1994 to 2009, from the creator of Geek Times.
MindStation X: Burning Man
- Bill Clearlake chronicles his experiences at Burning Man 1997 to 2000 with poetry, pictures and advice.
Mr Science Goes to Burning Man '00
- A collection of photographs and amusing stories.
Oh Joy, Lego Bricks and the Burning Man
- Weird Richard and his friend Scottie performed an experiment with Lego bricks at the coffee shop in 1996.
Robin's Adventures at Burning Man
- Written account and photos of Burning Man 2007 with the Gypsy Nomads by Robin Forman.
Saga of a Burning Man Virgin in the year of our Lord 2001
- Story (includes reflections about September 11, 2001) and pictures of a Burning Man virgin, who stayed at Illumination Village.
Three Fantastic Burning Man Stories by Brad
- Brad Templeton presents three tales of synchronicity and cosmic coincidence on the playa.
Tim Thompson on Burning Man
- Yearly diaries, photos, and video by an engineer of interactive art installations.
Whip It! 98
- An account from someone who drove an art car from Arizona to attend the 1998 event.
Why We're Not Returning to Burning Man
- A disgruntled account of 1999's event from Deuce of Clubs, including the "Larry Harvey" book signing and many guest appearances by Wagner.
- Comedic photo essay from 1999, with an opportunity to add your commentary and read what others have written.
You Will Never Be Able to Explain
- The story of Burning Man 1999, in illustrated essay form.
Your Balls Are Burning, Sir
- Kat and Elwing provide images and words from 1997 to 2000.
- Tales of Burning Man 1997, morning, day, evening, and night, in words and pictures by Aaron Young.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, February 27, 2011 6:42:40 PM EST -