become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Organizations
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Nebraska: Society and Culture: Organizations
Junior Chamber International
National Organization for Women
Arts: Organizations: Regional: United States: Nebraska
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Organizations
American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) of Nebraska
- Advocates individual rights by litigating, legislating, and educating the public on a broad array of issues affecting individual freedom in the United States. Upcoming events, frequently asked questions. Includes discussion of local litigation and community education efforts.
DECA - Nebraska Chapter, Marketing Education
- An organization for marketing education students, offers career development conferences.
Grand Masonic Lodge of Nebraska
- Ancient Free and Accepted Masons. Lodge locator, officers, events, and Masonic information and links.
- Features information about the current winner and new contestant finalists. Also, has a newsletter and schedule of important dates.
- Works to build a just society through legal advocacy, community activism, and policy expertise. Includes list of projects and news.
Nebraska Coaches Association (NCA)
- A professional organization providing membership and support to athletic coaches in the state.
Nebraska Domestic Violence Sexual Assault Coalition
- Statewide advocacy organization committed to the prevention and elimination of sexual and domestic violence. Provides articles for survivors, statutes and laws, and a listing of programs with contact information.
Nebraska Food Bank Network
- Serves Nebraska and Western Iowa. Includes facts about hunger, photos, how to help, and calendar of events. Part of the America's Second Harvest network.
- Dedicated to granting the wishes of children with life threatening medical conditions. Includes pictures, event calendar, chapter, newsletter, donate or volunteer, and how to refer a child.
Nebraska Nepalese Society
- Uniting the Nepalese Community around the heartland by exchanging views, ideas and information about activities.
Nebraska REACT State Council HQ
- Affiliate of REACT International Inc. Provides information about REACT in Nebraska, the council, and all teams within the state.
Nebraska Right to Life Committee
- Profiles group established to serve those who wish to effectively defend the right to life. News releases and event schedule provided.
Nebraska Rural Water Association
- Helping small waste water systems with training and providing training for utility workers.
Nebraskans For Peace
- Statewide grassroots advocacy organization working nonviolently for peace with justice through community-building, education and political action. Publishes annual Cat Lovers Against the Bomb calendar.
Plains Quarter Horse Association
- Sponsors shows and competitive rides. Page includes list of events and equine care information. Based in Chadron.
The Nebraska AIDS Project
- Building a supportive community for people with AIDS.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, December 30, 2011 9:58:10 AM EST -