become an editor
the entire directory
only in Nebraska/Regions
Regional: North America: United States: Regions
Chimney Rock Public Power
- Rural distribution system serving Morrill, Scottsbluff and small parts of Banner, Sioux and Box Butte Counties in the Panhandle. Includes company profile and information about programs and services. Headquarters in Bayard.
Cornhusker Council BSA
- Serving the eastern Nebraska area, with headquarters in Lincoln. Includes calendar, unit links, contacts and information on districts, programs, events and training.
Mid-Nebraska Individual Services Inc.
- Assists developmentally challenged individual with help independent living skills, vocational training, sheltered housing, transportation and support with health needs. Page includes contact information. Service area covers the central part of the state.
Nebraska Development Network - Southwest Region
- Works to promote growth and development of the communities and economies of the area. Includes membership details.
Northeast Nebraska Economic Development District
- Sixteen-county regional development organization encouraging cooperation between local government and the private sector. About the region, loan programs and other business development opportunities, and related resources.
Panhandle Area Development District
- Provides economic information, news and links to services, as well as Western Nebraska communities and areas.
Panhandle Rural Electric Membership Association - PREMA
- Supplying power to western Nebraska counties. Provides information on departments, distribution, board members, and services.
- Provides communication services to over 85 communities in the 22 counties of southwest, central, and eastern Nebraska. Includes company profile, details of services and rates. Corporate office located in Cambridge.
South West Nebraska Genealogical Society
- Contains information about meetings, an application form, list of officers and publications. Located in McCook.
Southeast Nebraska Genealogical Society
- Provides a meeting schedule and membership application. Located in Beatrice.
Southeast Nebraska Library System
- Include a map of the counties served by the system, a calendar of events, news, links to member libraries, services and products and details of interlibrary loans.
Southwest Nebraska Net
- Online newspaper serving Red Willow, Furnas and Hitchcock Counties. Includes links to local communities, schools, businesses, and people, as well as news, weather, and sports.
Tecumseh Animal Clinic and Adams Animal Care
- Provide veterinary services to both small and large animals in two locations. Includes coupons, online store and office hours.
United Way of the Kearney Area
- Non profit organization raising and distributing funds to agencies and programs in six counties of central Nebraska.
Wachiska Audubon Society
- Serves seventeen southeast counties. Provides meeting schedule, membership information, list of officers, fundraisers and upcoming field trips. Located in Lincoln.
Westward to Nebraska
- Provides a map and links to attractions, recreational opportunities, history, dining, accommodations and related resources in Western Nebraska.
Wheat Belt Public Power District
- Electric utility service offering cooperative services to a territory of approximately 2,500 square miles in the southern portion of the Nebraska panhandle. Serves portions of Banner, Morrill, Cheyenne, Deuel, Garden, Keith and Arthur Counties. Includes information about services, rates and newsletter.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 6, 2013 at 19:07:42 UTC -