become an editor
the entire directory
only in Nebraska/Health
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Nebraska: Health
Assisted Living Facilities
Fire Fighting Services
Physicians and Clinics
Regional: North America: United States: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: Great Plains: Health
Answers 4 Families
- An outgrowth of the Nebraska Network for Children and Families. Gives information and support to families with special needs including discussion groups and disability specific information.
Care Consultants for The Aging
- Staffing service that provides the elderly with nurse aides and home health assistants. Also, offers moving services, if needed. Locations in Omaha and Lincoln.
Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Omaha
- Offices in Omaha, Columbus, and Norfolk. Offers referrals, and education on pregnancy, delivery, and parenting.
Diabetes Education Center of the Midlands
- Education and management programs for diabetes, lipids, hypertension, weight management and nutrition.
Nebraska Association of Directors of Nursing Administration in Long Term Care
- Describes aims and issues of NEDONA-LTC which fosters a network of Directors of Nursing and Assistant Directors of Nursing in Long Term Care in Nebraska. Includes links to other state chapters.
Nebraska Hospital Association
- Focuses on advocacy, community health, education and workforce shortages. Includes list of publications, legislative news and resources.
Nebraska Nurses Association (NNA)
- Voice of registered nurses and advocate for health consumers. Core issues include workplace rights, health and safety; appropriate staffing and continuing competency.
Nebraska Speech Language Hearing Association
- Assists the hearing and speech impaired with rehabilitation through a variety of programs.
Nebraska Urban Indian Health Coalition, Inc.
- Offers culturally base treatment for physical and behavioral health, as well as transportation for health care. Calendar schedule and list of services. Locations in Omaha, Lincoln, and Sioux City.
- Public service to help break down the stigma associated with mental illness and to provide information about this disability to the community. Page includes symptoms, list of resources, and links to legislative projects.
South Heartland District Health Department
- Purpose is to help preserve and improve the health within Adams, Clay, Nuckolls and Webster counties in southeast Nebraska. Includes special programs, history and calendar of events.
The Nebraska Health Information Project
- Promotes health of Nebraskans through informed, data based, policy decisions, and initiatives. Includes information on Rural Health Research, preventative and Social medicine, UNMC, staff and advisors, links and contacts.
Western Community Health Resources
- Multi-office agency offering services to families in the areas of Kid's Connection program, carseat safety, family reproductive health, WIC, CSFP and family advocacy services.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, July 12, 2010 5:05:09 PM EDT -