become an editor
the entire directory
only in Nebraska/Government
Regional: North America: United States: Government
State of Nebraska
- Official website for Nebraska. Includes relocation information, FAQs, links to state agencies, agriculture, health, tourism, economic development resources and public meeting schedules.
League of Nebraska Municipalities
- A not-for-profit service association formed to represent issues for state municipalities at the Nebraska legislature. Also, offers ordinance codification for an extra fee. Includes mission statement, publications, and calendar of events.
Nebraska Association of County Officials
- Mission is to contribute to the improvement of county government within the state through education, research, publications, and group insurance plans. Page includes list of officers, meetings, classified ads and publications.
Nebraska Children and Family Services
- Offers information to help parents understand the procedures, guidelines, and available services.
Nebraska Department of Administrative Services
- Agency responsible for providing centralized finance, purchasing, technology, human resources, and general services to state agencies, boards, and commissions.
Nebraska Department of Agriculture
- Official state page. Agriculture related services include farm mediation, product inspection, outreach programs, statistical data, and commodity boards. Page includes related links.
Nebraska Department of Economic Development
- Official website offering various state resources in travel and tourism, industrial base and employment recruitment, international links, state and local business assistance and other related information.
Nebraska Department of Insurance
- Regulatory organization for the insurance industry within the state. Page includes outreach news, company search, press releases and back issues of the department's quarterly newsletter.
Nebraska Department of Motor Vehicles
- Issues drivers licenses and state identification cards. Also drafts and proposes legislation to improve traffic safety. Page includes list of responsibilities, divisions and online forms.
Nebraska Department of Revenue
- Includes information about online tax filing, printable forms, reports, charitable gaming, and incentives. Forms are in PDF format.
Nebraska Department of Roads
- Transportation department provides a variety of travel related information for commercial and recreational use including highway, air, rail, water, biking, and hiking resources.
Nebraska Energy Office
- Promotes the efficient, economic and environmentally responsible use of energy. The agency encourages the development of alternate and renewable sources. Includes construction loan guidelines, publications, and list of recycled home building products.
Nebraska Equal Opportunity Commission (NEOC)
- The state's official governmental agency charged with the elimination of discrimination in the State. Site reviews laws, cases, activities, complaint investigation procedures and statistics.
Nebraska Game and Parks Commission
- Responsible for hunting, fishing and environmental laws.
Nebraska Health and Human Services
- Offers assistance with Medicaid, vaccinations, medical licensing, disability support, child protection, and communicable diseases. Page includes mission statement and details about services.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 27, 2014 at 21:47:30 UTC -