become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bozeman/Arts_and_Entertainment
Arts and Entertainment
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Montana: Localities: B: Bozeman: Arts and Entertainment
Regional: North America: United States: Montana: Arts and Entertainment
- Artist and illustrator depicting the people and atmosphere of Montana. Includes portfolio and biography.
American Computer Museum
- Computer history and information age exhibits. Photographs of some of the current collections, including personal computers, calculators, the first minicomputer, and the influence of the information age on the expansion of the West.
Bozeman Public Library
- Links to various information resource sites, and gives information about the library services offered, hours of working, and monthly programs.
Bozeman Symphony Orchestra
- Director and artist biographies, concert series and schedules, rosters, and ticketing information.
- Directory of local entertainment options for art, music, theater, and nightclubs.
Children's Museum of Bozeman
- A museum focused on providing hands-on sensory exhibits and programs for children and their families.
Coffrin's Old West Gallery - L. A. Huffman
- Offering a look at life and landscape in Montana Territory from 1878 through the turn of the century as seen through the lens of L.A. Huffman's camera.
- An annual art and film festival that promotes local art and independent films while bringing in well known artists, photographers, and film makers from around the country.
Jacqueline Rieder Hud
- Local artist showcases her work and describes the land and lifestyle that inspire her.
Montana Beer Fest
- One-day April celebration of Rocky Mountain craft breweries held at the Gallatin County Fairgrounds. Includes list of brewers, menu, ticket and layout information.
Montana Shakespeare in the Parks
- Offers outdoor theatrical productions in Bozeman and across Montana. Summer tour information, photo gallery and information on the Young People's Theater program.
Museum of the Rockies
- Preserves and interprets the natural and cultural history of the Northern Rocky Mountains. Website includes educational materials and other information about research, exhibits and programs on natural history, archaeology, and related topics.
Sweet Pea Festival
- An annual event focused on promoting and cultivating the arts. Features craft and art booths, local entertainment, and guest musicians.
The Emerson Center for the Arts and Culture
- Center for the visual and performing arts, and arts education, offering arts and cultural exhibits and classes. Includes events calendar, space rental information and education calendars.
Arts and Entertainment
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, January 7, 2013 3:52:12 AM EST -