become an editor
the entire directory
only in Missouri/Health
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Missouri: Health
Assisted Living Facilities
Fire Fighting Services
Home Health Care Providers
Physicians and Clinics
Regional: North America: United States: Health
Family Health Center of Boone County Missouri
- Provide primary health care to medically under-served families, to improve the health the community, and to prepare the next generation of health providers for service to this unique population. Lists the location throughout Mossouri and the hours of operation.
- Offers CPR, ACLS, PALS, and related classes in Kansas City and St. Louis.
The Medicine Program
- Free prescription medicine is available to those who qualify.
Mid-America Hearing Center
- Clinics in Mt Vernon, Branson, and Liberty offer audiologic evaluations, diagnostic testing, and sales and service of hearing aids. Includes details of staff and services, and contact information.
Missouri Consolidated Health Care Plan
- Administrating the health care program for most of the state's employees.
The Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services
- Responsible for the promotion and protection of the public's health through education, disease and injury prevention, regulation, and direct delivery of health care services.
- Provides information regarding financial, resources, housing and care options for the elderly.
National Federation of Professional Trainers
- Providing trainer certification for over 16 years. Directory, free software, NFPT magazine, forums.
Rehabilitation Services For the Blind
- Creating opportunities for eligible blind and visually impaired persons in order that they may attain personal and vocational success. Provides information, education, and prevention and referral information.
- Eye research; operation of the Missouri Lions Eye Tissue Banks; glaucoma screening; eyeglass recycling; amblyopia screening; indigent patient care; and public education.
- Missouri and Illinois accessible van conversions for accessible transportation needs. Handicap and disabled adaptive vehicles, wheelchair lifts, van conversions, scooter lifts, ramps. New and used accessible vans and mobility equipment sales.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 22, 2013 at 4:32:28 UTC -