become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mississippi/Regions
Central Mississippi Planning and Development District
- Regional planning organization serving the governments of Copiah, Hinds, Madison, Rankin, Simpson, Warren and Yazoo counties. Information about planning, economic development, workforce training, agency on aging, and other programs.
Mid-Mississippi Development District
- Providing information on available buildings and sites for industrial expansion and relocation.
North Mississippi Industrial Development Association
- Organization of electrical power distributors serving most of northern and northeastern Mississippi, organized to generate business and industry prospects. Information about the region, community resources, and available sites and incentives.
Northeast Mississippi Planning and Development District
- Serves county and municipal governments in Alcorn, Benton, Marshall, Prentiss, Tippah, and Tishomingo counties by providing technical assistance and information.
Region 8 Mental Health Services
- Provider of services for people with developmental disabilities and treatment and prevention for mental and emotional problems in Rankin, Madison, Simpson, and Copiah Counties.
Sacred Heart Southern Missions
- Roman Catholic organization serving the nine northern counties of Mississippi in parish, education, housing and social ministries.
Three Rivers Planning and Development District
- Non-profit regional intergovernmental organization that serves Calhoun, Chickasaw, Itawamba, Lafayette, Lee, Monroe, Pontotoc, and Union counties in economic development, solid waste management, health and aging, and related services.
United Way of the Capital Area
- Provides educational and asset building opportunities that create pathways out of poverty for families in Hinds, Madison and Rankin counties. Includes history of the organization, events, volunteer information, and contacts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 20, 2013 at 11:22:19 UTC -