become an editor
the entire directory
only in Jackson/Health
Center for Pregnancy Choices
- Offer pregnancy testing, limited medical services, referrals, peer counseling, maternity and baby supplies, and post-abortion recovery. Located in Jackson and Pearl.
Central Mississippi Medical Center
- Includes doctors, services, career opportunities, and contact information.
Department of Emergency Medicine.
- A division of the University of Mississippi Medical Center. Provides an overview of the department, residency program, residents, faculty and alumni.
Dr. Anthony Parkinson, DC
- Chiropractic practitioner lists qualifications and services.
Harbor House Recovery Center
- Chemical dependency rehabilitation. Includes history, admissions, services, donations, newsletter, resources, and contact link.
Jackson Ear Clinic
- Site provides office policy, staff information, patient information, and contact link.
Laskin Therapy Group
- Speech, occupational and physical therapies. Includes location, staff, services, and contact link.
Mississippi Baptist Health Systems, Inc. and Baptist Medical Center
- Hospital offering services including cardiology, cancer treatment and obstetrics. Map, pre-admission guide, news, events, careers, and other information.
Mississippi Methodist Rehabilitation Center.
- Providing comprehensive medical rehabilitation programs for people with spinal cord injury, brain injury, stroke, and other neurological and orthopedic disorders.
MS Blood Services
- Includes programs, partners, jobs, donation link, and contact information.
- A multi-specialty spine care center. Doctor and practice profiles.
St. Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
- A not-for-profit acute care hospital owned and operated by the Dominican Sisters of Springfield, Illinois. The hospital is located in Jackson, MS. Overview of services, news, and patient information.
University of Mississippi Medical Center
- The health sciences campus of the University of Mississippi. It houses Schools of Medicine, Nursing, Health Related Professions and Dentistry; Graduate Programs in the Medical and Clinical Health Sciences; the University Hospitals and Clinics; and the Rowland Medical Library.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 8, 2014 at 5:15:08 UTC -