become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Associations
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Mississippi: Health: Associations
Regional: North America: United States: Health: Organizations
American Lung Association of Mississippi
- Mississippi section of national website providing contact information and description of various programs and services that promote lung health.
Mississippi Association for Home Care
- Association of providers of home care in Mississippi.
Mississippi Children's Home Services
- Founded in 1912, our mission is to strengthen and improve the lives of children, adults and families.
Mississippi Hospital Association
- Promotes excellence in health services through services in advocacy, education, and information.
Mississippi Primary Health Care Association, Inc.
- Non-profit organization representing the interests of community based health care providers in national, regional, and statewide efforts to improve access to health care for the medically underserved.
National Kidney Foundation of Mississippi
- Provides programs and services, public education and screening to promote the prevention of kidney disease, and promotes organ donation throughout the state. Includes calendar and events.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 30, 2012 at 6:24:04 UTC -