become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Executive_Branch
Governor Phil Bryant
Mississippi - Department of Banking and Consumer Finance
- Ensures the safety and soundness of the financial institutions chartered under state authority and monitors the institutions' compliance with governing laws and regulations.
Mississippi Department of Agriculture & Commerce
- Official site. Information on department's agencies and programs. Applications for licensure are available online.
Mississippi Department of Economic and Community Development
- Learn more about doing business, retiring, or making movies in Mississippi.
Mississippi Department of Finance & Administration
- Goal is to helpss the Governor, State agencies, and State Legislators provide effective, efficient, and fiscally sound government to the citizens of Mississippi.
Mississippi Department of Human Services
- Links to child support enforcement, domestic violence shelters, economic assistance, family and children's services.
Mississippi Department of Information Technology Services
- Provides a number of services for and within state government such as systems analysis, design, development, documentation, acquisition, training, and implementation of information technology.
Mississippi Department of Insurance
- Impartially enforces the laws and regulations to create a competitive marketplace for the sale of insurance products and services while protecting the State's consumers.
Mississippi Department of Transportation
- Real-time traffic reports, project reports, maps, emergency plans, events calendar, and press releases.
Mississippi Department of Wildlife, Fisheries and Parks
- Hunting section includes wildlife management areas, regulations, license information, and hunter education.
Mississippi Office of the State Auditor
- Information about the state auditor's office as well as financial audit reports for state agencies and counties.
Mississippi Secretary of State
- Information regarding election law, public lands, and formation of Mississippi corporations.
Mississippi State Department Of Health
- Provides details on administrative policies, diseases, environmental concerns, licensing, women and children health, retirement and aging, bioterrorism, birth and death certificates, calendar of events, and contact information.
Mississippi Treasury Department
- Provides financial management of the state's public funds.
Mississippi Veterinary Diagnostic Lab
- Responsible for the health of Mississippi's livestock and poultry.
MS State Board of Public Accountancy
- Includes regulatory information on CPA licensing and exam, statutes, rules and regulations, and downloadable forms.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 10, 2014 at 21:52:52 UTC -