become an editor
the entire directory
only in Counties/Amite
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Mississippi: Counties: Amite
- Contains officials, services, departments, history, contact information
Amite County Mississippi
- Genealogical resources for the county, from MSGenWeb Project.
Amite County Mississippi 1860 slaveholders and 1870 African Americans
- Largest slaveholders from 1860 slave census schedules and surname matches for African Americans on 1870 census.
Amite County Public Schools
- School pages, district news, and contact information.
National Register of Historical Places - Amite County
- Directory of historical places and cultural resources for the county. Offers historical significance, architect details, and related information.
The Political Graveyard: Amite County, Miss.
- Database of political history and cemeteries, with brief biographical entries for political figures connected to the county, living and dead, from the 1700s to the present.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 22, 2012 at 15:15:02 UTC -