become an editor
the entire directory
only in Politics/Interest_Groups
Society and Culture
Center of the American Experiment
- A conservative think tank, focusing in improving education, strengthening free market economy and reducing poverty and crime.
- Warns of the endangerment of constitutional rights and the free market economy by school-to-work ideology, globalism.
- Organization promoting awareness of voting systems and their effect on democracy.
League of Women Voters Minnesota
- Non-partisan political organization encourages informed and active participation in government, and influences public policy through education and advocacy.
Minnesota Coalition on Government Information (MNCOGI)
- Network of individuals and organizations committed to open access to public information in print, electronic and digital forms.
- Dedicated to promoting political use of the Internet in Minnesota and around the world.
Minnesota Women's Political Caucus (MWPC)
- Associated with National Women's Political Caucus. Seeks to increase the number of women in elected and appointed government office. Also lobbies on issues of concern to women.
The North Star Flag
- Proposes a new state flag. Rationale and suggested design.
- Promotes gun policies and initiatives via advocacy and education.
Sensible Tax and Fiscal Systems (STAFS)
- Organization dedicated to developing and recommending solutions to improve the US federal, State and local tax and fiscal systems, with special emphasis on the Minnesota tax and fiscal system.
Taxpayers League of Minnesota
- Nonpartisan, nonprofit grassroots advocacy organization which fights for lower taxes, limited government and full empowerment of taxpaying citizens in accordance with Constitutional principles. Libertarian.
Transit for Livable Communities
- Nonprofit organization urges a more balanced transportation system, including access to public transit, that would be environmentally more sound. Mission and values, links, news items.
- Nonprofit organization dedicated to progressive social change. Major areas of activity are political education, organizing, and domestic violence prevention.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 9, 2015 at 16:37:20 UTC -