become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Organizations
Society and Culture
Jewish Family Services
Junior Chamber International
Lions Clubs International
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Organizations
1000 Friends of Minnesota
- Nonprofit working for sustainable development and responsible growth for Minnesota communities. Includes current publications.
- Grant-making organization. Also sponsors conferences and training programs. Special relationship with Grand Rapids and Itasca County, but mission to strengthen rural communities throughout Minnesota.
Central Minnesota Community Foundation
- Grant-making foundation attracts donations and distributes funds to charities in a seven-county area from Brainerd to Willmar. Information on their funds, priorities, criteria for grants, events, how to donate or request assistance.
District 6 Toastmasters
- Minnesota and Ontario district of international organization which helps members build their public speaking skills. Directory of local clubs. Calendar, reports on events, profiles of district officers, photo gallery.
Fellowship of Reconciliation (FOR) - Minnesota Chapter
- A non-denominational interfaith organization of pacifists. Its members recognize the essential unity of all humanity and have joined together to explore the power of love and truth for resolving human conflict.
Greater Minnesota Housing Fund
- Provides funding and technical assistance to Greater Minnesota communities for the creation of affordable housing. Contains programs, case studies and research.
- Tenants' advocacy organization.
Minnesota Association of Cemeteries
- Organization of cemetery operators and members of governing boards. Latest issue of quarterly newsletter, member list, summary of benefits, brief history, contact information for consumer inquiries or complaints.
Minnesota Child Care Resource & Referral Network
- Nonprofit organization offers resources to parent and providers, assists employers who wish to offer child care benefits, conducts research. List of regional member programs, tips for parents, information for providers, county-by-county child care data.
Minnesota Coalition for the Homeless
- Includes a calendar of events, lesson plans, fact sheets, legislative information, provider network, newsletter, and links.
Minnesota Council of Nonprofits
- Provide electronic and online assistance and other information to nonprofit organizations and individuals interested in nonprofits.
Minnesota Housing Partnership
- Coalition of organizations focusing on homelessness and affordable housing. Features housing facts and current events.
Newcomers Club Directory for Minnesota
- A Minnesota directory of Newcomers Clubs, which help integrate new residents into the local community through social events, interest groups and children's activities
- Statewide network of people working to realize racial and economic equity across the state.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 29, 2015 at 6:24:07 UTC -