become an editor
the entire directory
only in Twin_Cities/Transportation
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Minnesota: Regions: Twin Cities: Transportation
494 Corridor Commission
- Encourages economic growth and regional prosperity through improved transportation along the Interstate 494 corridor. Board includes representatives from seven member cities, the Minnesota Department of Transportation, Hennepin County, the Metropolitan Council, and local businesses.
- Car-sharing program with a fleet in Minneapolis and St. Paul. How it works, who's qualified, rates, locations. Individual and business memberships available.
- Provides information about light rail and bus services. Includes routes, fares, schedules, rider alerts, and system maps.
Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport
- Travel tips, parking information, passenger and cargo airlines, ground transportation, terminal maps, employment opportunities, and update on expansion. Hub for Northwest Airlines is the seventh-busiest airport in the world.
Minnesota Valley Transit Association
- MVTA is the public transportation agency for Apple Valley, Burnsville, Eagan, Rosemount, Prior Lake, and Savage.
Southwest Metro Transit
- Public transit service for Chanhassen, Chaska, and Eden Prairie. Express bus service to Minneapolis, St. Paul, University of Minnesota, and the Mall of America.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 24, 2013 at 11:35:07 UTC -