become an editor
the entire directory
only in Twin_Cities/Recreation_and_Sports
Recreation and Sports
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Minnesota: Regions: Twin Cities: Recreation and Sports
Minnesota North Stars History
Regional: North America: United States: Minnesota: Recreation and Sports
Gateway Trail Association
- An association lobbying for development of the 18 mile Gateway Trail stretching from St. Paul to Pine Point Park.
Gopher State Treasure Hunters
- Metal detecting club. With information and finds pictures.
Greater Minneapolis St. Paul Basset Hound Club
- AKC regional affiliate club. Calendar of events, photographs, specialty and membership information.
Matched Singles Tennis Club
- Opportunities for singles in the Twin Cities to meet for tennis events and social activities.
Metropolitan Sports Facilities Commission
- Owns and operates the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome in Minneapolis. Information about the commission, stadium information, news and upcoming events.
- Women's roller derby league. League history, events calendar, photographs, news, player profiles, and how to get incolved.
Northstar Chapter, National Railway Historical Society
- Local chapter of fans of railroading. Membership and meeting information, selected articles from previous newsletters, photos of past excursions.
- Indoor karting tracks at three locations with kart rentals. Annual memberships, corporate events and school for 8 to 15 years old are available.
Ski, Snowboard and Social Club
- Organizes social events as well as affordable trips for 3M employees and their guests to local and out-of-state destinations.
Three Rivers Park District
- Formerly Hennepin Parks. A natural resources-based park system that manages more than 25,000 acres of park reserves, regional parks, regional trails and special use facilities in Scott County and suburban Hennepin County.
Twin Cities Race for the Cure
- Race and Walk to fight breast cancer.
Twin Cities Radio Controllers
- Club of people who like to fly radio controlled model airplanes.
Twin City Men's Adult Baseball League
- Devoted to amateur baseball in the Twin Cities area.
Walk on the Wild Side
- Schedule and information for a hiking group that organizes weekly hikes year round.
Wrinkle Social Time
- Informal social group for people with bulldogs. Has get-togethers every couple of months. FAQs, map to regular meeting location, monthly newsletter (in PDF), photos.
Usenet alt.sports.baseball.mn-twins -
Usenet alt.sports.basketball.nba.mn-wolves -
Usenet alt.sports.football.mn-vikings -
Usenet alt.sports.hockey.nhl.mn-wild -
Recreation and Sports
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 10, 2011 at 22:59:02 UTC -