become an editor
the entire directory
only in Twin_Cities/Health
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Minnesota: Regions: Twin Cities: Health
Beauty and Cosmetic Services
The Aliveness Project
- A community center for people living with HIV/AIDS in the Twin Cities area. Programs include complementary therapies, meals, and self and community education.
Aspen Medical Group
- Neighborhood clinics providing health care services and urgent care facilities throughout the Twin Cities metro area. Nine locations.
- Lutheran organization offers services for older adults. Provides apartments, health care, rehabilitation, and adult day care.
Center for Diagnostic Imaging
- Offers a quick and simple, non-invasive, CT scan of your heart that can detect and measure the amount of calcium build-up in your coronary arteries.
The Children's Heart Clinic
- Group of pediatric cardiologists and cardiovascular surgeons. Description of services offered, physician profiles, locations. What to expect on a first visit, forms for download.
- Fairview Health Services partner offers senior housing, assisted living, and memory care facilities. Day programs for older adults who live at home. Locations, housing options.
- HealthPartners is a Minnesota-based not-for-profit HMO. HealthPartners' mission is to improve the health of our members and our community.
Keep in Touch
- Therapeutic massage, several styles, offered at five Twin Cities locations. Gift certificates available. FAQs, testimonials, list of services, locations.
- Provides a range of services for women's health care, from routine gynecological checkups to cancer screening, infertility services, surgery. Multiple locations. Services, staff profiles, forms, what to bring on a first visit.
Neighborhood Health Care Network
- Information about community health care clinics.
Park Nicollet Health Services
- Health care system includes Methodist Hospital in St. Louis Park, and clinics around the Twin Cities.
- Promotes independence and community integration for people with brain disorders and other mental illnesses. Information on programs and centers, calendar, newsletter, how to get involved.
- Selling prescription eyeglasses from four locations. Hours, locations, how to set up an eye exam.
St. Paul Radiology
- Offers a range of diagnostic and interventional radiology services.
Women's Health Leadership Trust
- A membership organization that seeks to make a positive difference in the lives of women leaders in the Minnesota healthcare system through support, promotion, and education.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 24, 2012 at 6:54:02 UTC -