become an editor
the entire directory
only in Minnesota/Maps_and_Views
Maps and Views
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Minnesota: Maps and Views
Regional: North America: Regions: Great Lakes: Maps and Views
Regional: North America: United States: Maps and Views
Galbraith's Railway Mail Service Maps: Minnesota
- An 1897 map intended to help postal workers shows counties, post offices, and routes for the postal trains. Cuts off part of the Northwest Angle and almost all of Cook County. You can zoom in for a closer look.
Minnesota Basemap with Highways
- Shows counties, county seats, major lakes, U.S. and Interstate highways. With a metro inset. 8 1/2 x 11. 442K. [PDF]
- The Perry-Castañeda Library Map Collection.
The Official Minnesota State Highway Map
- Can also download only a regional map, mileage chart, or highway maps of cities with populations over 10,000. All are in PDF, and require Adobe Acrobat reader 5.0 or later.
Original Public Land Survey Plat Maps of Minnesota
- Maps drawn between 1848 and 1907 by the U.S. Surveyor General's Office. One for each township, these are still the basis of property titles. In PDF.
- Enter the name of a city, park, or lake to create an interactive map showing lakes and rivers, state and national parks and forests, canoe routes, and wildlife management areas. From the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources.
Road Maps of Minnesota
- County maps scanned from the Rand McNally road atlas.
Tons of Maps Online
Township and Railroad Map of Minnesota Published for the Legislative Manual, 1874
- Color map. Counties clearly shown. Also rivers and some cities. Townships' boundaries marked, but townships are not labeled. You can zoom in for a closer look.
Maps and Views
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, January 15, 2012 9:54:06 PM EST -