become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/History
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Minnesota: Localities: S: Saint Paul: Society and Culture: History
Regional: North America: United States: Minnesota: Regions: Twin Cities: Society and Culture: History
Regional: North America: United States: Minnesota: Society and Culture: History
The Gibbs Farm Museum
- A historical society and museum presenting pioneer and city history from 1833 to the present. Includes information about the Dakota presence, on-site archaeology, guided tours and weekend activities.
Historic Fort Snelling
- A former military outpost, Fort Snelling now offers tours, historic reenactments and other programs showcasing the rich history of the fort.
History Center Museum
- Explore Minnesota's past through museum exhibits that feature large-scale objects, hands-on experiences and multimedia presentations.
Reminiscences of Pioneer Days in St. Paul
- By Frank Moore, a 50-year veteran of the Pioneer Press and its predecessor The Minnesotian. Describes life in St. Paul from the late 1850s through the end of the Civil War. HTML or page images, your choice.
Scott Fitzgerald Slept Here, Briefly
- Garrison Keillor writes about the memory of F. Scott Fitzgerald's time in St. Paul. Free registration required. [New York Times] (September 22, 1996)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 11:03:32 PM EST -