become an editor
the entire directory
only in Minnesota/Health
Assisted Living Facilities
Home Health Care Providers
Physicians and Clinics
Regional: North America: United States: Health
Allina Health System
- List of affiliated hospitals and clinics. Information on services provided, locations, and patient education.
Alzheimer's Association, Minnesota-North Dakota Chapter
- Promotes research and provides support to those affected by Alzheimer's Disease. Local support groups, events, regional news, volunteer opportunities.
American College of Cardiology, Minnesota Chapter
- Professional organization for physicians, nurses, and physician assistants specializing in cardiac care. Information on annual conference and how to become a member.
Center for Grief, Loss and Transition
- A non-profit organization offering help and hope for those who have experienced a significant loss in their lives.
CentraCare Health System
- A network of clinics, hospitals, specialty programs and long-term care facilities in Central Minnesota.
- Not-for-profit corporation affiliated with the Evangelical Free Church of America provides senior housing and health care. Has a medical supply division. From the Twin Cities up to Milaca, and as far west as Fargo.
Heritage House of Minnesota
- Assisted living facilities for the frail elderly and persons with memory loss. Five locations, from Windom up to Blackduck.
Memorial Blood Centers of Minnesota
- Blood bank with offices in the Twin Cities and Duluth-Superior. Also does parentage testing.
Midwest Center for Weight Control
- Offers details about their programs and information about their team. St. Cloud, Maple Grove, and Woodbury.
Minnesota Antibiotic Resistance Collaborative
- Overuse or inappropriate use of antibiotics can actually lead to worse illness. Education, especially for parents. Posters for schools and health care facilities, a coloring book for children, FAQs, quiz.
Minnesota Center for Rural Health
- Supports locally-based strategies to ensure access to health services for rural and underserved citizens.
Minnesota Hearing Healthcare Providers
- Nonprofit organization for those engaged in retail dispensing of hearing instruments, and related fields. Goals, membership benefits, directory of members by city.
Minnesota Ovarian Cancer Alliance
- Nonprofit organization founded by cancer survivors to support women with ovarian cancer, fund research on prevention and cure, and raise awareness. Information on ovarian cancer, upcoming events, volunteer opportunities, newsletter.
Minnesota Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- State organization of pharmacists and related personnel associated with organized health care settings.
- Treatment for drug or alcohol dependency and gambling addiction. Locations in Granite Falls, Redwood Falls, and Marshall.
Spina Bifida Association of Minnesota
- Nonprofit volunteer organization promotes awareness of spina bifida. Upcoming events, photos of past activities, membership form.
Winter Hazard Awareness
- Information on winter safety, indoors and out. Includes fire hazards, driving tips, activities for kids.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 20, 2015 at 1:52:37 UTC -