become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Law
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Minnesota: Government: Law
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Law
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Law: Circuit Court Opinions: Eighth Circuit
2009 Minnesota Statutes
- Current edition of the codified laws of the State of Minnesota. Statutes for previous years, beginning with 1997, are also available.
2009 Minnesota Statutes Search
- Allows AND, OR, and phrase searches of Minnesota Statutes 2009. One can also limit to a particular section.
- Rules of court for civil, criminal, civil appellate, and juvenile proceedings. Also general rules of practice.
- Gateway to information related to Minnesota law. Directory, search for information about a particular county or city, links to federal law and neighboring states.
Minnesota Administrative Rules
- Rules made by a state department or agency about its organization or procedure. When authorized by the state legislature, these rules have the force of law. Links to Minnesota Rules by agency or chapter.
Minnesota State Board of Law Examiners
- Information including application for admission to the bar, rules, results.
State Legal Materials - Minnesota
- Links to primary legal resources, from Cornell Law School's Legal Information Institute.
United States District Court for the District of Minnesota Local Rules
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 9, 2012 at 17:57:59 UTC -