become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Law
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Law
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Law: Circuit Court Opinions: Eighth Circuit
- Rules of court for civil, criminal, civil appellate, and juvenile proceedings. Also general rules of practice.
- Gateway to information related to Minnesota law. Directory, search for information about a particular county or city, links to federal law and neighboring states.
Minnesota Administrative Rules
- Rules made by a state department or agency about its organization or procedure. When authorized by the state legislature, these rules have the force of law. Links to Minnesota Rules by agency or chapter.
Minnesota Office of the Revisor of Statutes
- Provides information along with current and archived Minnesota Statutes, Session Laws, Rules, Court Rules and Constitutional amendments.
Minnesota State Board of Law Examiners
- Information including application for admission to the bar, rules, results.
- Current edition of the codified laws of the State of Minnesota. Statutes for previous years, beginning with 1997, are also available.
Minnesota Statutes Search
- Allows AND, OR, and phrase searches of Minnesota Statutes. One can also limit to a particular section.
State Legal Materials - Minnesota
- Links to primary legal resources, from Cornell Law School's Legal Information Institute.
United States District Court for the District of Minnesota Local Rules
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 22, 2015 at 0:31:34 UTC -