become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Health_Agencies
Board of Examiners for Nursing Home Administrators
- Information for applicants, facility owners, and the general public on this board whose focus is nursing homes and care of the elderly in Minnesota.
Health Professionals Services Program
- Confidential, non-disciplinary monitoring program to protect the public. Monitors the treatment of regulated health professionals who may be unable to practice safely if their illness is not managed.
Minnesota Board of Marriage and Family Therapy
- Licensing agency for marriage and family therapists. General information on the board's goals, the licensing process, contact information for approved supervisors, continuing education requirements.
Minnesota Board of Medical Practice
- Licenses physicians. Also regulates acupuncturists, athletic trainers, physical therapists, physician assistants, respiratory care practitioners, and professional firms.
Minnesota Board of Nursing
- A regulatory agency, comprised of public members, registered nurses and licensed practical nurses, whose mission is to protect the public's health and safety by providing reasonable assurance that the persons who practice nursing are competent, ethical practitioners.
Minnesota Board of Pharmacy
- Licenses pharmacists and pharmacy technicians. Also licenses manufacturers, wholesalers, and distributors of drugs and medical gases, as well as controlled substance researchers. Information for applicants and the public, including forms.
Minnesota Board of Podiatric Medicine
- State agency which licenses podiatrists. Mission statement, applicable laws, fee schedule, application forms in PDF, information on the complaint process.
Minnesota Department of Health
- Official web site. Search or browse. Information on birth, death, marriage certificates and divorce decrees. Health statistics, programs, forms, online library catalog.
Minnesota State Board of Physical Therapy
- State agency which licenses and disciplines physical therapists. Requirements and procedures for licensure, search for licensed therapists, complaint process and disciplinary orders, legal issues.
Office of the Ombudsman for Mental Health & Mental Retardation
- Assists Minnesotans receiving services for mental illness, developmental disabilities, chemical dependency, and emotional disturbance.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 22, 2015 at 1:14:14 UTC -