become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Financial_Services
Business and Economy
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Minnesota: Business and Economy: Financial Services
Bookkeeping and Tax Preparation
Business: Financial Services
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: Midwest: Business and Economy: Financial Services
- Provides financing, insurance, finishing barn financing, and leasing. A finance company owned by local Minnesota cooperatives for the purpose of providing financial products and services to patrons.
Board of Accountancy
- State agency certifies, licenses, and regulates CPAs, LPAs, and their firms. Site offers information mainly of interest to the profession, but also lookups of licensees and CPA firms, and notices of disciplinary actions.
Carlson Capital Management
- Independent, fee-based, financial planning and investment advisory firm with offices in Northfield, Hastings, and Rochester. Read about employee experience, strategies, and services offered.
Conway, Deuth & Schmiesing
- CPA firm, with five offices in central and west central Minnesota. Bookkeeping, payroll, tax preparation, and other accounting services. Also administer employee benefits. Locations, services, profiles of partners.
Minnesota Business Finance Corporation
- Nonprofit. SBA Certified Development Company provides loans to qualifying small businesses throughout the state. About the loan program, who qualifies. Application forms.
Van Ahn and Company
- Offers a broad range of investment, marketing strategies, and brokerage services. Main office in Alexandria, with branches in Pipestone and Spicer.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, May 3, 2011 7:46:01 PM EDT -