become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Agriculture
Business and Economy
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Minnesota: Business and Economy: Agriculture
Community Supported Agriculture
Tractors, Machinery, and Implements
Regional: North America: United States: Business and Economy: Agriculture
Regional: North America: United States: Minnesota: Science and Environment: Agriculture
- CaseIH dealer with several locations in central Minnesota. Features inventory, product lines, and locations.
Minnesota Angus Association
- Supports and promotes breeders of Angus cattle in the state. Annual sale, membership information, activities of the junior association.
Minnesota Buffalo Association
- Promoting the American bison and bison products, support for American bison raisers, fellowship with American bison enthusiasts.
Minnesota Cattlemen's Association
- A non-profit organization dedicated to helping producers raise and sell quality feeder calves at competitive prices.
Minnesota Christmas Tree Association
- Nonprofit corporation for Minnesotans engaged in growing and marketing of real Christmas trees, affiliated with the National Christmas Tree Association. Information on membership and activities. Consumer information.
Minnesota Corn Growers Association
- Promoting the profitability of corn producers through support of expanded uses of corn while enhancing quality of life.
Minnesota Elk Breeders Association
- Represents the elk farming industry in the state. Promotes elk products. Officers and members directory, membership information, member sites, recipes, where to buy elk meat and velvet.
Minnesota Farm Bureau
- State chapter of the largest general farm organization in the United States.
Minnesota Farmers Union
- Provides Minnesota agriculture news and advocacy for family farms.
Minnesota Forest Industries
- Association representing the state's forest products companies. List of members, tips for private landowners, description of poster and kits for classroom use, forest facts.
Minnesota Independent Crop Consultant Association
- Promotes agricultural consulting. Includes code of ethics, membership application, officers and committees, upcoming events. Directory of members, some with profiles.
Minnesota Logger Education Program
- Private non-profit educational corporation promotes sustainable forestry, best management practices, and workplace safety. Searchable membership directory, workshop schedule, archive of newsletters (in PDF).
Minnesota Turkey Growers Association
- Farms in Aitkin, near Hector, and in Renville County. Producers of trees, soils, turf, corn, peas, sugarbeets. Calves beef cattle, breeds thoroughbred racing horses. Owns Canterbury Park. Information on the farms' operations, contact information.
Wensman Seed Co.
- Growers and processors of seeds especially for Minnesota and the Dakotas. Corn, soybean, alfalfa, and sunflower. Product listing, sales programs, section for representatives only.
Trouble on the Farm
- Special six-month series of programs and discussions on agriculture in Minnesota. Transcripts and RealAudio files. [Minnesota Public Radio] (June 14, 1999)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 6, 2008 at 2:41:21 UTC -