become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Organizations
Society and Culture
General Federation of Women's Clubs
Junior Chamber International
Lions Clubs International
National Organization for Women
University of Michigan
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Organizations
Child & Family Services of Michigan, Inc.
- Adoption and other programs directed at strengthening Michigan's children and families.
Food Bank Council of Michigan
- Hunger facts, program information, calendar of events, and how to help.
Food Bank of South Central Michigan
- Fights hunger by linking non-profit member agencies with food suppliers. News, hunger statistics, photograph gallery, and links.
Grand Masonic Lodge of Michigan
- Free and Accepted Masons. General and membership information, subordinate lodge and appendant body links, officer listing and programs.
- Charitable organization providing family, youth, and learning opportunities. Lansing, Adrian, and Onondaga.
- A nonprofit agency providing autism, behavioral health, child welfare and disability services to children, adults and families throughout southeast Michigan.
Michigan Association of Retired School Personnel
- Established in 1951 to protect, promote, and improve retirement and health benefits of Michigan public school retirees, represents over 40,000 members in local chapters throughout the United States.
Michigan Drain Code Coalition
- Michigan Drain Code Coalition seeks to reform the antiquated Michigan law so that it will fairly serve the interests of taxpayers, farmers, landowners and environmentalists.
Michigan Federation for Children and Families
- Non-profit providing advocacy for children, families, and service agencies.
Michigan Home-Based Family Services Association
- Strengthening families and communities through the advocacy, education and promotion of family-centered, home-based service delivery.
Michigan Interfaith Council on Alcohol Problems
- Christian group that works to increase awareness of alcohol and drug-related problems. Also advocates legislation that brings responsible controls in the areas of alcohol and other drug misuse.
Michigan League for Human Services
- A statewide citizens non-profit organization dedicated to education, research and advocacy for the benefit of low income and other vulnerable citizens in the state of Michigan.
The Michigan Licensed Beverage Association
- Profile, news, events and links.
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services
- A nonprofit, membership organization. It serves Michigan libraries of all types and sizes by providing quality products and services in a cost-effective manner in order to maximize the sharing of information among its members.
Newcomers Club Directory for Michigan
- A Michigan directory of Newcomers Clubs, which help integrate new residents into the local community through social events, interest groups and children's activities
Police Officers Of Michigan
- Police Officers of Michigan. POAM has the most comprehensive criminal/civil protection plan available.
The Professional Photographers of Western Michigan
- Professional Photographers of Western Michigan is an affiliate organization of the PPA. PPWM strives to promote the business and education welfare of photographers and provide good fellowship and cooperation among members.
The Redford Commission on Children's Issues
- Dedicated to creating and maintaining strategies to meet the educational, recreational, treatment, social and moral needs of all Redford's youth.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 10, 2015 at 3:54:59 UTC -