become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Disability_Resources
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Michigan: Society and Culture: Disability Resources
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Disability Resources
Amputee Coalition of America - Michigan
- Provides a list of support groups and contacts in the state of Michigan.
The Arc Michigan
- Advocate organization for those with developmental disabilities. Includes announcements, newsletters, local chapters, links, and contacts.
Deaf Community Advocacy Network
- Advocacy, interpreting, parenting programs, sign language, youth leadership, direct service, information, referrals, independent living, and workshops.
e-Michigan Deaf and Hard of Hearing People
- State wide coalition of agencies and organizations working together to improve accessibility and services for Michigan's deaf and hard of hearing people.
Learning Disabilities Association of Michigan
- Mission is to enhance the quality of life for individuals with learning disabilities and their families through advocacy, education, training, service and support of research.
Michigan Commission for the Blind
- Offers rehabilitation and education opportunities to promote employability and independence in society. Includes details on services, events, and resources.
Michigan Deaf Association
- Membership information, purpose, history, and accomplishments as well as contact information.
Michigan Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
- Local training and scholarships, eight subdistrict pages, state credentialing, photos, links.
Michigan Rehabilitation Services
- Provides vocational assistance for people with disabilities. Information on independent living assistance, forums, employer assistance, other state agencies providing related services.
Michigan Self Help for Hard of Hearing People
- SHHH and our members are catalysts that make mainstream society more accessible to people who are hard of hearing, striving to improve the quality of HOH people's lives through education, advocacy and self help.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, July 15, 2012 10:45:03 AM EDT -