become an editor
the entire directory
only in Recreation_and_Sports/Disabled
Recreation and Sports
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Michigan: Recreation and Sports: Disabled
Regional: North America: United States: Michigan: Society and Culture: Disability Resources
Great Lakes Storm
- Wheelchair rugby team, member of the United States Quad Rugby Association. Includes roster, schedule, photo galleries, rules and eligibility requirements.
Michigan Adaptive Sports
- Chapter of Disabled Sports USA, provides sports, recreation, and physical fitness opportunities for persons with disabilities. Includes history, news, activities, and schedule of events.
Michigan Ski for Light
- Nonprofit organization promoting cross-country skiing and outdoor activities for the visually and mobility impaired.
Michigan Sports Unlimited
- Organization hosting clinics, events, and teams for disabled individuals participating in sports. Includes basketball, biking, tennis, waterskiing, soccer, hunting, boating and golf.
Michigan Wolverine Deaf Lady Golfers
- Tournament association. Includes events, results, and contacts.
Special Olympics Michigan
- A year-round program of sports training and competition for individuals with mental retardation. Calendar, athlete profiles, volunteering information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, November 22, 2013 6:35:06 PM EST -