become an editor
the entire directory
only in Detroit_Metro/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Saint Clair County
Regional: North America: United States: Michigan: Regions: Southeast Lower Peninsula: Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Michigan: Society and Culture
- South eastern Michigan (greater Detroit area) lesbian and gay community center.
Bethany of Southeastern Michigan
- Provides spiritual, social, and educational assistance to divorced and separated Christians through peer to peer ministry. Information on individual chapters, board members, and meetings as well as contact details, maps, and newsletters.
- A non-profit musical instrument donation program. Includes information to donate or borrow instruments.
- Community dedicated to the overall Gothic sub culture. Not just music. For Goths and Non-Goths alike.
- Provides hunger relief to the metro Detroit area through a prepared and perishable surplus food program. New highlights, volunteer needs, and information on upcoming events.
Gleaner Community Food Bank
- Secures, stores, and distributes food to non-profit agencies and charities in southeastern Michigan.
Greater Detroit Agency for the Blind and Visually Impaired
- A non-profit agency dedicated to preventing and reducing the impact of blindness, and advocating for those with severe vision loss. Includes history, services, and related links.
Japan-America Society of Greater Detroit and Windsor
- Resources, events calendar, and information.
Metropolitan Affairs Coalition
- A distinctive public/private partnership of business, labor and government leaders that facilitates solutions for regional public policy issues affecting southeast Michigan.
Michigan Humane Society
- Private, non-profit organization which operates three animal shelters and full-service charitable animal hospitals in the metro Detroit area.
Mid-Michigan Boxer Rescue
- A group that works to re-home homeless boxer dogs in the mid-Michigan area.
Motor City Freecycle Network (MCFN)
- A grassroots environmental network that works to facilitate connections between persons wishing to recycle unused items with those who can use them.
Rotary District 6360 of Rotary Clubs International
- The official Rotary Club International District 6360 web site. Serves southeast Michigan.
SouthEast Michigan Red Cross
- Helping people prevent, prepare for, and respond to emergencies in Wayne, Oakland, and Macomb counties.
United Way for Southeastern Michigan
- Provides funding to health and human service agencies and programs in Wayne, Oakland, and Macomb counties.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 13, 2012 at 12:05:02 UTC -