become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Shopping
Business and Economy
Regional: North America: United States: Michigan: Business and Economy: Shopping
Regional: North America: United States: Michigan: Regions: Upper Peninsula: Business and Economy: Shopping
The Balsam Shop
- Sells a wide array of American made souvenirs, gifts, and sportswear.
Great Turtle Creations
- Custom wedding stationery, notecards and materials featuring the art of Jeannie West.
The Island Bookstore
- Specializes in books, printed media, videos and CDs about Mackinac Island, the Great Lakes, lighthouses, and shipwrecks.
- Authentic fudge made fresh daily from fresh cream and butter. Choose from 25 flavors, also offers custom wedding/party favor boxes.
Lilacs and Lace
- Gift shop offering uniquely Mackinac as well as Victorian items including art, jewelry, and tea sets.
Mackinac Island Florist
- Full service flower shop on the Island specializing in weddings.
Mackinac Island Recreational Development, Inc., (M.l.R.D.)
- Presents "The Seasons of Mackinac" calendar and photo contest. Sells calendars as a fund-raiser, used for development of Great Turtle Park and the improvement of the Island's recreational programs.
- Fresh handmade fudge and candies offered by Marshall's, a third-generation family business originated on Mackinac Island. Original family recipes made with natural ingredients.
May's Candy Shops
- On the Island. The family that made fudge famous. Flavors, prices, and ordering information.
- Mackinac Island's most famous fudge.
- Unique shops which feature the talents of over 30 American artisans. Scrimshaw, ivory, baskets, and Eskimo art.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 15, 2014 at 10:05:11 UTC -