become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mackinac_Island/Arts_and_Entertainment
Arts and Entertainment
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Michigan: Localities: M: Mackinac Island: Arts and Entertainment
Restaurants and Bars
Regional: North America: United States: Michigan: Counties: Mackinac: Arts and Entertainment
Regional: North America: United States: Michigan: Regions: Upper Peninsula: Arts and Entertainment
Ivey Abitz Gallery
- Visual artists Joshua and Cynthia Ivey Abitz present wearable fabric art, photography, portraits, oils, and fine art studies of the Island.
John Manikoff Fine Art
- Presenting the art of John Manikoff, an oil painter and illustrator from Mackinac Island.
Mackinac Arts Council
- A non-profit entity, offers information on workshops, art shows, and music festivals.
Mackinac Island Butterfly House
- Features a tropical garden filled with hundreds of live butterflies from around the world. Offers special rates and tours for schools and youth groups.
Maeve Croghan Nature Painter
- Gallery and biography of artist Maeve Croghan who depicts nature through her work in oil painting. Includes gallery schedules and purchase information.
Martin Petersen Fund for Historic Writing
- A community foundation fund established to honor Martin Petersen by providing grants to encourage the study of history and historical writing.
Oil Paintings by Marlee
- The gallery of impressionist artist Marlee Brown, presenting oil paintings of landscapes and abstracts. Includes current exhibition information.
Paintings by Wolfgang
- Fine art gallery, includes information about the artist, paintings, lithographs, posters, and collections.
Photos on Mackinac
- Fine art photographs by Robert Jerstrom and Nancy. Includes collection galleries, biographies, and purchase details.
- Offers photographic services for weddings, family portraits, high school portraits, and engagements.
Turtles Around Town
- Showcases the Turtles Around Town art project that is displayed around Island, along with photographs and details of this fundraising project held in 2004.
Wings of Mackinac
- An all-glass butterfly conservatory featuring beautiful lush plants surrounded by hundreds of butterflies, relaxing areas for enjoying the insects and educational opportunities for the entire family.
Arts and Entertainment
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 17, 2007 at 7:20:16 UTC -