become an editor
the entire directory
only in Kalamazoo/Health
Beauty and Cosmetic Services
Regional: North America: United States: Michigan: Counties: Kalamazoo: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Michigan: Metro Areas: Grand Rapids-Kalamazoo: Health
Bronson Total Health Care
- A hospital and a network of hospitals, clinics, and health care providers.
The Fetzer Institute
- A nonprofit, private operating foundation that initiates partnerships with institutions and individuals who are actively working to promote the research and dissemination of scientifically tested health care methods that utilize the principles of mind-body phenomena.
Health Psychology and Medicine, and the A.D.D. Institute
- Specializes in drugless treatment for a variety of psychophysiologically related disorders, including pain, headache, and hyperactivity therapy. Also offers a wide spectrum of services in individual, couples, and family counseling.
The Kalamazoo Hospitality House
- Provides housing for patients and families seeking treatment at local medical facilities. Features directions, services, news, and contact information.
Pride Care Ambulance
- Provides advanced life support services, wheelchair transfers, critical care transport and event stand by. Includes history, training classes, employment opportunities, news and contact information.
Professional Consultants and Clinicians, Inc.
- Group of therapists who know how to help people find their own solutions to life's challenges. Each member's page lists their specialties and contact information.
Senior Services, Inc.
- Free and low cost services for the elderly such as home care, meals, transportation, volunteer services, home repair, and senior centers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 22:41:54 UTC -