become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/History
Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Michigan: Society and Culture: History
Cottages at Grande Pointe, 1890
- Photograph of cottages along the shore at Grande Pointe, on Harsens Island, on the St. Clair River, taken in 1890.
Grande Pointe Hotel, 1890
- Photograph of this island resort hotel as it was in 1890, from the American Memory collection of the Library of Congress.
Morgan Residence, 1910
- A summer residence on Harsens Island, photo taken in 1910 from the St. Clair River, at the Saint Clair Flats.
The Old Club, 1910
- A photograph of the Old Club and cottages, Ste. Claire Flats, as it was in 1910.
Old Club, 1910
- A photograph showing an evening view of the Old Club, taken from Saint Claire Flats in 1910.
Summer Residence, 1900
- A view of a summer residence at Grande Pointe, on the island, photograph taken in 1900 from the St. Clair River.
Tashmoo Park Dock, 1905
- A photograph of the Tashmoo Park dock at the shore of Harsens Island, off the St. Clair Flats, as it appeared in 1905.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 7, 2013 at 3:58:35 UTC -