become an editor
the entire directory
only in Grand_Rapids/Health
Regional: North America: United States: Michigan: Counties: Kent: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Michigan: Metro Areas: Grand Rapids-Kalamazoo: Health
Back in Motion Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Clinic
- Certified clincians focus on patient centered education and care. Examples of treatment include sciatic nerve exercises, carpal tunnel syndrome explanations and treatment, and exercises for spine, joint, and chronic lower back pain relief.
Born Clinic Preventive Health Care
- A private family health care provider. Specializing in Parkinsons disease, acupuncture, anti-aging, chelation therapy, allergies, laser surgery, cellulite therapy, joint pain.
CPM Resource Center
- Health care consortium, workshops, classes, resources, newsletter and information.
Forest View Hospital
- Offering national and regional evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of behavioral health issues. Includes inpatient and partial hospital programs for children and adults; trauma and eating disorder treatment; seminars; and brochures. [Brochures require free Adobe Reader download.]
- Distributor of XRay equipment and specialized services for radiologists.
Heritage Clinic for Women
- Provides a caring and confidential environment focused on women and their reproductive and emotional health.
Jamark Laboratories, Inc.
- Offers natural, nonprescription healthcare formulas for healing dry, chapped, cracked skin; for soothing hemorrhiods and for drawing boils.
- Integrated group of healthcare organizations, including Metropolitan Hospital; in Grand Rapids, MI.
Michigan Urological Clinic
- Located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Includes an illustrated description of the vasectomy process.
Saint Mary's Health Services
- Committed to improving the healthcare and the health status of persons in Grand Rapids and West Michigan. Patient and visitor information, hospital information, and health information and resources.
- Regional health care provider site for patients, doctors, students and clinicians.
Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation: Grand Rapids
- Information about the Race for the Cure, breast cancer facts, and photos.
Western Michigan Hearing Services
- Providing audiologic evaluations, diagnostic testing, and sales and service of hearing aids. Includes details of staff and services, and contact information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 21, 2015 at 7:38:01 UTC -