the entire directory
only in Grand_Rapids/Business_and_Economy
Business and Economy
Advertising and Marketing
Beauty and Cosmetic Services
Computers and Internet
Construction and Maintenance
Home and Garden
Restaurants and Bars
Regional: North America: United States: Michigan: Business and Economy
Regional: North America: United States: Michigan: Counties: Kent: Business and Economy
Regional: North America: United States: Michigan: Metro Areas: Grand Rapids-Kalamazoo: Business and Economy
Baker Publishing Group
- Publishes Christian books and acts as distributor for Cambridge Bibles in North America and for Bethany House Publishers, Revell Books, Baker Books, Baker Academic, Chosen Books, and Brazos Press. Also features an online book catalog.
- Grand Rapids convention center, with 160,000 square feet of exhibition floors and other configurable meeting space. Shares facility details, upcoming events, location, parking information.
Downtown Alliance Grand Rapids
- Focused on maintenance and beautification expenses, administration, marketing, communications and events, funds for the downtown area.
Eerdmans Publishing Company
- Publishers of Christian and religious books and ministry resources offer online ordering, resources on authors and book tours, news, job opportunities.
- Provides creative solutions in visual communications, print, graphic identities, web, and product design.
- West Michigan angel investment organization connects promising entrepreneurs and start ups with investors. Shares material on its process, successes.
Grand Rapids Area Chamber of Commerce
- Provides opportunities for business success and stimulates an environment conductive to business vitality. News, business advice, Chamber programs and benefits.
- Distributor of XRay equipment and specialized services for radiologists.
- Office furniture supplier offers Haworth and other lines, as well as space planning and design services.
Lasco Laser and Instrument Company
- Describes the laser measuring devices and instruments it sells, rents and repairs. Offers online catalog of products.
- Indoor children's fun and fitness center. Birthday parties available.
The Right Place
- Western Michigan business development and economic development agency. Offers services to support existing and new businesses.
Used Bottling Machinery Inc.
- Used beverage bottling, canning and food processing machinery and equipment bought and sold.
Wheeler Electronic Business Machines, Inc.
- Paper cutters, trimmers and shredders, dictation equipment, calculators, inventory calculators, conference phones, typewriters and shredder parts.
Business and Economy
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 6, 2013 at 14:07:06 UTC -