become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Mental_Health
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Michigan: Health: Mental Health
Substance Abuse Centers and Counseling Services
Regional: North America: United States: Health: Mental Health
Depression Center at The University of Michigan
- Free screening, women depression guide, articles, and research. Ann Arbor.
Harbor Oaks Hospital
- A psychiatric hospital in eastern Detroit area. Serves adults, adolescents, and children with psychiatric problems. Accepts referrals nationwide. Articles, fact sheets, assessments covering behavioral health topics.
Jenison Psychological Services
- A full service mental health practitioner serving Western Michigan. Offers individual adult, child, and family psychotherapy, counseling and assessment services.
Michigan Association of Community Mental Health Boards
- Trade association for community mental health in Michigan.
Michigan Department of Community Mental Health
- Mental health services for people who have a mental illness or a developmental disability, and services for people who need care for substance abuse.
Oakland Psychological Clinic
- Offers friendly and confidential outpatient mental health and substance abuse counseling. Eight clinics in southeastern Michigan.
Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services Home Page
- West Michigan. Comprehensive behavioral health center. Provides quality services for all ages and all levels of need.
- Includes amount of information on sexual abuse, sexual offending, and sexual deviance; including online consultation and research.
Warwick Associates Clinical Psychologists
- Adrian and Lenawee County. Robert Warwick Ph.D and Gretchen Warwick Ph.D. provide psychological counseling services to families, children and adults.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 10, 2013 at 16:15:03 UTC -