become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Associations
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Michigan: Health: Associations
- Michigan Health and Hospital Association.
The Michigan Academy of Physician Assistants (MAPA).
- Michigan rules and regulations. Current policy news.
Michigan Association for Local Public Health
- Liaison between all local health departments and state and federal branches of government; policy incubator and advocate for public health initiatives.
Michigan Environmental Health Association
- Promoting health and food safety issues. Membership application, calendar of events, discussion group, and committee information.
Michigan Licensed Practical Nurses Association
- Working to promote, support, and protect the profession of practical nursing in Michigan.
Michigan Podiatric Medical Association
- A list of podiatrists throughout Michigan. Locate your area on the map and link to podiatrists in your area.
Michigan Primary Care Association
- An association to promote, support, and develop comprehensive and accessible primary health care services for all residents.
Michigan State Medical Society
- Represents over 14,000 physicians in the state of Michigan. Offers information on topics such as legislation, physician advocacy, patient advocacy, and medical education.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 22:39:54 UTC -