become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/State_Agencies
Department of Consumer and Industry Services (CIS)
- Michigan's primary licensing and regulatory department, with consumer-oriented focus. Forms and publications, licensing information, links to agencies of the CIS.
Department of Education
- Information about the department including an on-line phone directory, reports, resources from various offices throughout the Michigan Department of Education.
Department of Human Services
- Operations group managing licensing for adult foster care, child day care and child welfare licensing. Site provides links to licensing departments, how to request information under the Freedom of Information Act.
Department of Management and Budget
- Interdepartmental agency oversees the state budget and provides systems development, property management, procurement, benefits programs and office support services. Information for citizens, state employees and vendors.
Michigan Department of Agriculture
- Information on food safety, animal welfare and other topics related to Michigan's agricultural business. Many online articles aimed at consumers, agricultural professionals, educators and students.
Michigan Department of Civil Rights
- Includes Michigan Women's Commission. Site provides online informational pamphlets, information on filing complaints, office locations.
Michigan Department of Civil Service
- Provides information for jobseekers, managers and current state employees, human resources professionals. Many downloadable forms and documents.
Michigan Department of Community Health
- Provides access to health statistics, birth and death certificates, services for the elderly, mental health programs, and community public health.
Michigan Department of Corrections
- Site provides information and publications for crime victims, job-seekers and citizens, including facilities maps and sentencing guidelines.
Michigan Department of Environmental Quality (MDEQ)
- Environmental education, descriptions and status of MDEQ programs, emergency response information.
Michigan Department of Military & Veterans Affairs
- Includes Michigan's Army National Guard and Air National Guard. Online "Wolverine" magazine. Press releases, history, employment.
Michigan Department of State
- Driver and vehicle information, consumer protection, elections department. State history, the state seal, upcoming events, some information oriented toward children.
Michigan Department of Transportation
- Provides information on roads and public transportation, including travel planning, bridges, border crossings and improvement projects. For travelers, vendors and professional drivers.
Michigan Department of Treasury
- Provides tax forms and publications, college financing plans, information about state revenues and spending.
Office of Financial Management
- Office publishes state's annual financial report, oversees state payroll, audits internal accounting. Site provides policies and procedures, evaluation tools, contact information, FAQ.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 5, 2014 at 5:49:37 UTC -