become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Law
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Law
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Law: Circuit Court Opinions: Sixth Circuit
Executive Orders of the Governor
- The executive orders are organized by year and cover 1993-present.
Institute of Continuing Legal Education
- Legal information, education, research tools and books for Michigan attorneys. Additional resources and forms available to subscribers.
- Includes link to the Michigan Supreme Court and Court of Appeals and local trial courts
Michigan District Judges Association
- Directory of Michigan of District and Municipal court judges.
Michigan Employment Security Commission Decisions
- Digest of opinions concerning unemployment compensation.
- The Michigan constitution, statutes, and all pending legislation. Bills and Public Acts are archived back to the 2001 legislative session.
- Includes statistical material, biographical information on Michigan legislators and judges and county and congressional maps.
Michigan State Agencies
- From the State of Michigan official website, links to all the departments and agencies.
State Bar of Michigan
- The opinions tab includes full text opinions from the Michigan Supreme Court, Court of Appeals, and U.S. Sixth Circuit, including many unpublished Michigan opinions and ethics opinions 1997- and the code of judicial conduct and the code of professional conduct
Workers Compensation Appellate Commission Opinions
- Searchable database of Worker's Compensation Appellate Commission decisions
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 20, 2014 at 14:24:07 UTC -