become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Law
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Law
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Law: Circuit Court Opinions: Sixth Circuit
Attorney General Opinions
- Michigan Attorney General Opinions 1963 - present. Well organized chronologicaly or by opinion number, as well as keyword or subject searchable
Executive Orders of the Governor
- The executive orders are organized by year and cover 1993-present.
Institute of Continuing Legal Education
- Legal information, education, research tools and books for Michigan attorneys. Additional resources and forms available to subscribers.
Law Library of Congress - Guide to Law Online: Michigan
- Selection of legal, judicial, and governmental online sources which provide access to primary documents, legal commentary, and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
Law Library of Michigan
- Includes information about the operation hours and collection of the state law library and legal research guides prepared by the staff
- Includes link to the Michigan Supreme Court and Court of Appeals and local trial courts
Michigan District Judges Association
- Directory of Michigan of District and Municipal court judges.
Michigan Employment Security Commission Decisions
- Digest of opinions concerning unemployment compensation.
Michigan Lawyers Weekly
- Legal news including Michigan court opinions, verdicts and settlements and analysis
- The Michigan constitution, statutes, and all pending legislation. Bills and Public Acts are archived back to the 2001 legislative session.
- Includes statistical material, biographical information on Michigan legislators and judges and county and congressional maps.
Michigan State Agencies
- From the State of Michigan official website, links to all the departments and agencies.
Michigan State Court Administrative Office.
- Resources include, approved court forms, court rules and civil jury instructions
Office of Regulatory Reinvention
- Chartered to review rules and their implementation by state agencies. Information on proposed rules, complete text of the Michigan Administrative Code and the Michigan Register, and invites public input.
State Bar of Michigan
- The opinions tab includes full text opinions from the Michigan Supreme Court, Court of Appeals, and U.S. Sixth Circuit, including many unpublished Michigan opinions and ethics opinions 1997- and the code of judicial conduct and the code of professional conduct
Workers Compensation Appellate Commission Opinions
- Searchable database of Worker's Compensation Appellate Commission decisions
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 5, 2014 at 6:35:07 UTC -