become an editor
the entire directory
only in Michigan/Government
Regional: North America: United States: Government
State of Michigan
- Official government web site. Covers the executive, legislative and judicial branches of state government, with links to state offices.
Attorney Discipline Board
- Information about the discipline of attorneys in the State of Michigan, and a list of attorneys who have been disciplined for violations of the rules of professional conduct.
Division of Adult Foster Care Licensing
- Provides information about Adult Foster Care and Homes for the Aged for both consumers and businesses. Lists all licensed AFC facilities in the state.
Division of Child Care Licensing
- Provides information for both consumers and child care professionals. Topics include selecting a provider, licensing, fire safety, rules and statutes. Online forms and publications.
Division of Insurance and Financial Services
- State regulatory agency for banks, credit unions, credit card licensees and other financial businesses. Consumer and business information, online publications. Includes database of statutes, rules and regulations.
- Provides information for businesses, homeowners and consumers including energy-efficiency programs, energy analysis and incentives.
Family Independence Agency
- Welfare reform department provides information on regulations, incentive programs, studies, plus their list of myths and facts about welfare.
Liquor Control Commission
- Regulatory agency provides legislative updates, online liquor control code and related laws, access to forms and publications.
Michigan Child Support
- Offers a collection of state resources to help educate parents on guidelines, procedures, and available services.
Michigan Community Service Commission
- Programs, projects, activities, and volunteer opportunities.
Michigan Economic Development Corporation
- Resources for companies interested in doing business in Michigan, including expansion, relocation and improving relations with state agencies.
Michigan Gaming Control Board
- Licenses and regulates casinos, including those operated by Native American groups. Information, regulations and online publications on many aspects of legal gambling in Michigan.
Michigan Homeland Security
- Up-to-date information on homeland security and preparation from a variety of federal and state agencies.
- Promotional information on current games and jackpots, answers to frequently-asked questions, list of unclaimed prizes. Reports on lottery profits and their allocation.
Michigan Public Service Commission
- Regulatory agency for public energy, communication and transportation services. Information for consumers and service providers, including regulations, supplier comparisons, pricing structures, complaint procedures, forms and publications.
Michigan Public Sex Offender Registry Inquiry
- Provides lookup by zip code to locate registered sex offenders in a given area.
Office of Retirement Systems
- Central administration, policy and control of state-sponsored retirement programs. Information on the retirement systems, upcoming meetings, feedback form.
Office of the Auditor General
- Provides organizational and administrative information.
Unemployment Insurance Agency
- Agency manages unemployment taxes and insurance. Site provides information for both employers and jobseekers, including regulations, forms and statistics.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 27, 2014 at 13:00:33 UTC -