become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Organizations
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Michigan: Education: Organizations
Regional: North America: United States: Education: Organizations
Junior Achievement of the Michigan Great Lakes, Inc.
- Provides economic education and scholarships to K-12 students in western and northern Michigan.
Michigan School Band and Orchestra Association
- District pages, events, festivals, and publications.
- An organization for professionals working with students and staff with disabilities in higher education. Includes meetings and conference information, event calendar, and photos.
Michigan Alliance for Gifted Education
- A statewide organization of parents, educators, and others interested in appropriate educational opportunities for gifted students, support for parents, and professional development.
Michigan Association for Computer-related technology Users in Learning (MACUL)
- Online newsletter, job postings, conferences, grants, and awards.
Michigan Association of Middle School Educators (MAMSE)
- A non-profit organization serving professionals, parents and others interested in the educational and developmental needs of young adolescents.
Michigan Association of Non-Public Schools
- A Christian organization promoting diversity and pluralism in educational services and resources. Describes MANS role in accreditation and compliance with changing legislation, supports participation in state and federal programs, and helps facilitate communication among government agencies, non-public and public educators. Includes membership and contact information.
Michigan Association of Public School Academies
- Formed by a grassroots coalition of charter school leaders and supporters to represent their interests and serve as their united voice.
Michigan Association of School Administrators
- Offers organization overview, email access, job listings, and legislative highlights.
Michigan Association of Secondary School Principals
- Seminars and conferences, updates of legislation and regulation, resources for principals, an e-journal, publications and job opportunities.
Michigan Coalition of Essential Schools
- Part of a national network of schools and centers engaged in restructuring and redesigning the organization and curriculum to promote better student learning and achievement.
Michigan Curriculum Framework
- Specific content area standards provided by MDE to help schools design, implement, and assess their core content area curricula. [PDF]
Michigan Education Association
- Membership information, publications, conferences, professional development, employment resources, and message boards.
Michigan Institute for Educational Management
- Private nonprofit organization established to provide professional development activities for all school personnel.
Michigan Interscholastic Forensic Association
- Features ballots, judge philosophy database, scholarship information, by-laws, results, news, calendar, members database, and store.
- Current topics, resources and events for parent/teacher/student advocacy. Contact information, calendar and links.
Michigan Reading Association
- Promoting literacy by providing opportunities. Includes a calendar, conferences, membership information, publications, and current topics.
Michigan School Vocal Music Association
- Events to inspire an understanding of the value of vocal music and its impact on the human spirit.
Michigan Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages
- Information about specializations, scheduled conferences and workshops, ESL certification, teacher and student links and archives.
Michigan World Language Association
- An organization for all elementary, secondary, college, and university teachers, supervisors, students, and friends of foreign languages.
Out Reach: Michigan
- Hands on science, career exploration, study skills and self help, evaluation, reports, and mentoring programs.
- Inland Seas Education Association is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide a floating classroom, the Schoolship Inland Seas, where people of all ages can gain first-hand training and experience in the Great Lakes ecosystem.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 8, 2014 at 12:37:05 UTC -