become an editor
the entire directory
only in Arts_and_Entertainment/Museums
Arts and Entertainment
Living History and Open Air
Reference: Museums: Transportation: Automobiles
Regional: North America: United States: Michigan: Travel and Tourism: Attractions
Kalamazoo Valley Museum
- The museum showcases a wide variety of historical and technological exhibits and hands on activities. Directions and events.
Mackinac State Historic Parks
- Information on Colonial Michilimackinac, Historic Mill Creek, Old Mackinac Point Light, Fort Mackinac, and Mackinac Island's Historic Downtown.
Marquette Maritime Museum
- Marquette and Great Lakes maritime history exhibits. Includes information about the museum, the lighthouse lens collection, Silent Service Memorial, gift shop, and links.
Mary's City of David: Museum
- Benton Harbor. The story of an American communal society, The House of David. Contains tour information, events, history, photographs, writings, and a gift shop.
Michigan Maritime Museum
- Image galleries of collections and exhibits, history of buildings and facilities, calendar of events and classes, visitor information, and use of the library for research and education.
Michigan State University Museum
- Founded in 1857, one of the oldest museums in the Midwest. A public steward for 2.5 million objects or specimens of cultural and natural history from around the world. Includes information about exhibits and research.
Michigan Woman's Historical Center and Hall of Fame
- The museum's focus is on material which was made by, used by, or related to Michigan women's history, past and present. It features exhibitions, lectures, special events, and the Michigan Women's Hall of Fame.
Michigan's Military Museum
- Holds over 400 exhibits, each devoted to a Michigan soldier, sailor, or airman. Offers a small virtual tour.
Museumstuff.com: All Museums in Michigan
- Searchable guide to Michigan museums, arts organizations, historical societies.
Official Directory of Museums in Michigan
- Database maintained by Michigan Economic Development Corporation.
S.S. City of Milwaukee
- The National Historic Landmark S.S. City of Milwaukee is the last traditional Great Lakes train/passenger ferry. The 70 year-old vessel is currently open to the public in Manistee, Michigan for tours and programs.
St. Ignace Mission
- St. Ignace. Father Marquette burial site, Marquette Mission Park, Museum of Ojibwa Culture. National Historic Landmark, listed October 10, 1960 .
Tahquamenon Logging Museum
- Located in Michigan's Upper Peninsula. Features logging history and calendar of events including its famous lumberjack breakfasts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 3, 2012 at 5:54:04 UTC -