become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Youth
Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Youth
Society: Issues: Children, Youth and Family
Society: People: Generations and Age Groups: Youth
Children's Study Home
- Support services including residential treatment, and community programs, with facilities throughout Massachusetts.
Children's Trust Fund
- Organization which seeks to eliminate child abuse through programs, publications and other resources.
Community Resources for Justice
- Promotes a safe and just society for all people through direct care programs, education, and advocacy. Programs include residency for troubled youth and ex-offenders, youth day reporting centers, employment training and job placement.
Federation for Children with Special Needs
- A center for parents and parent organizations to work together on behalf of children with special needs and their families.
Massachusetts Advocates for Children
- Non-profit organization providing independent advocacy services to children facing barriers due to poverty, race, limited English or disability. Includes programs, publications and contact information. In English and Spanish.
Massachusetts Campaign For Children
- An independent, non-partisan, statewide public information, education and mobilization project that aims to elevate children's issues to the top of the public agenda.
Massachusetts Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children
- Private non-profit organization dedicated to protecting and promoting the rights and well-being of children and families.
Wayside Youth & Family Support Network
- Offers information on human service agency providing individual and family counseling, youth residential programs, and prevention education.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 15, 2016 at 6:16:21 UTC -