become an editor
the entire directory
only in Candidates_and_Campaigns/US_Senate
Society and Culture
Candidates and Campaigns
Senator Ed Markey
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Legislative Branch: Senate
Regional: North America: United States: Massachusetts: Government: Federal: US Senate
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Politics: Candidates and Campaigns: US Senate
Ballotpedia - United States Senate Elections in Massachusetts, 2014
- Wiki about the election, from a libertarian, free-market perspective.
Brian Herr for Senate
- Official campaign site of the Republican candidate in 2014 for U.S. Senator from Massachusetts.
Ed Markey for Senate
- Official campaign site of the incumbent Democratic candidate in 2014 for U.S. Senator from Massachusetts.
On the Issues - 2014 Massachusetts Senate Debates
- Provides quotes and news analysis from the U.S. Senate candidate debates.
OpenSecrets.org - Massachusetts Senate Race: 2014
- Profile of campaign funds raised and spent in the 2014 election for U.S. Senator from Massachusetts.
RealClearPolitics - 2014 Massachusetts Senate Race
- Provides aggregated polling data along with candidate and state snapshots.
Sunlight Foundation - Follow the Unlimited Money: 2014MA (Senate)
- Tracks 'outside spending' by political groups across the spectrum.
Sunlight Foundation - Influence Explorer: 2014 Massachusetts Senate
- Summary and detailed candidate fundraising and spending along with outside spending by political groups, for and against.
Wikipedia - United States Senate Election in Massachusetts, 2014
- Crowd-sourced encyclopedia article about the 2014 campaigns, candidates and elections.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 13, 2014 at 15:17:13 UTC -