become an editor
the entire directory
only in Gay,_Lesbian,_and_Bisexual/Marriage
Society and Culture
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Massachusetts: Society and Culture: Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual: Marriage
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual: Marriage and Domestic Partnership
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Politics: Issues: Gay Marriage
Society: Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual: Law: Marriage and Domestic Partnership
Civil Marriage | Civil Right
- Massachusetts couple Bob and Gary, who were among the first gay couples to be legally married in that state, tell their personal story and present arguments in favor of legalizing same-sex unions.
Family Law in Massachusetts
- Gay and Lesbian Advocates and Defenders guide to marriages in state and how it relates to winter 2004 court decisions.
Goodridge v. Department of Public Health
- The Supreme Court of Massachusetts held in 2003 that people of the same sex are entitled to be married according to that state's constitution. [PDF]
National Implications of the Massachusetts Goodridge Decision
- U.S. Senate subcommittee hearing on March 3, 2004 regarding a Massachusetts Supreme Court decision that declared a right of same-sex couples to marry.
Baptist Press - Mass. passes same-sex 'marriage' compromise amendment
- Report about developments regarding same-sex marriage and civil unions, under then-Governor Mitt Romney, including full text of a proposed state constitutional amendment approved by the Massachusetts legislature. (March 29, 2004)
- Joint session report from March 11, 2004 discussion on constitutional amendment. (March 11, 2004)
Usenet alt.politics.homosexuality -
Same Sex Marriage Debate
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 28, 2013 at 17:06:42 UTC -