become an editor
the entire directory
only in Science_and_Environment/Organizations
Science and Environment
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Massachusetts: Science and Environment: Organizations
National Audubon Society
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: New England: Science and Environment: Organizations
Society: Issues: Environment: Organizations: Regional: North America: United States
Bureau of Animal Health
- Charged with preventing the spread of contagious diseases in domestic animals by enforcing laws relative to the inspection, quarantine and care of animals affected with or exposed to contagious disease. Information provided on rabies, reportable diseases, equine activities, pet shops and animal imports and exports.
- Citizen-based environmental advocacy organization. Issues, news, results, and action items.
Environmental League of Massachusetts
- Dedicated to protecting the air, water, and land for the people of the commonwealth. Volunteer jobs, activist tools, and related news.
Living with Wildlife
- Massachusetts Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals program information; includes newsletter, discussion forum, and resources.
Massachusetts Association of Conservation Commissions
- Aids all town commissions in protecting resources with consultation and educational programs.
Massachusetts Association of Land Surveyors and Civil Engineers (MALSCE )
- An organization to enhance the overall status of the land surveying and civil engineering professions in the state.
Massachusetts Climate Action Network
- A network of local and statewide groups dedicated to halting the threat of global climate change. Includes a profile, legislations, information on local chapters, and calendar of events.
Massachusetts Coastal Zone Management
- State information on topics such as coastal water quality, coastal wetlands ecology, shoreline access, port planning, underwater archaeology, and marine aquaculture.
Massachusetts Sierra Club
- State chapter of national organization provides news, action alerts, events calendar and information on how to get involved.
Massachusetts State Chapter of the National Wild Turkey Federation
- Project history, local chapter list, and membership information.
Massachusetts Watershed Coalition
- Strengthens the work of watershed associations and allied groups in state. Includes event information, membership signup, and list of associated groups.
- Statewide coalition dedicated to promoting benefits of recycling. Publication information and events calendar.
Silent Spring Institute, Inc.
- Partnership of scientists and citizens concerned about environmental links to breast cancer. Contains information on the institute, its projects and publications.
WasteCap of Massachusetts
- Statewide, nonprofit organization that helps companies reduce and recycle nonhazardous solid waste and buy recycled-content products. Includes recycling services directory, events calendar, and donor information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, November 26, 2011 6:24:58 AM EST -