become an editor
the entire directory
only in Eastern/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Cape Cod and Islands
Regional: North America: United States: Massachusetts: Society and Culture
AFCEA Boston, Lexington-Concord Chapter
- Local chapter of the Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association. Promotes global security by working as a bridge between government, industry, and military professionals in the fields of information technology and communications.
American Radio Relay League
- Eastern Massachusetts division of national organization provides information of staff, resources, news and events.
American Theatre Organ Society
- Eastern Massachusetts chapter of national organization dedicated to the preservation and restoration of American theatre organs.
Big Brothers of Massachusetts Bay
- Volunteer information, referral form, and group overview.
Boston Church of Christ
- Affiliated with the International Church of Christ. Offers five worship centers in the region. Includes information about ministries and beliefs.
- Resource for area children and parents. Includes community information and list of activities.
CAB Health & Recovery Services, Inc.
- Drug and alcohol treatment and prevention services. Highlights of programs, related links, and job postings.
- Employment, day, residential, social, recreation, in-home service and service coordination for adults and high school students with disabilities in southeastern Massachusetts.
Connect the Tots
- Parenting organization offering area playgroups, meetings and information in towns centered around Reading. Includes newsletter and activities calendar.
The Divorce Center
- Volunteer organization offering emotional and legal support. Information on the "Parents Apart" program, seminars, and television programs; recommended resources, and FAQ. Programs located in Framingham and Dedham.
- Provides information on the treatment of Michael Foley's bout with Acute Myeloid Leukemia. Includes leukemia links, support information, and fund raising resources.
- A cohousing community; includes general information about cohousing as well as this group's history and vision statement.
- Agency that provides a range of services in the areas of housing, childcare, family support, nutrition, health access, adult education, heating assistance and AIDS outreach for 24 communities in southeastern Massachusetts.
Rotary International District 7930
- Includes map of district, directory of local clubs, and information group and services.
Self Help, Inc.
- Includes information on this community action group.
Urban League of Eastern Massachusetts, Inc.
- Interracial, nonprofit community-based organization which provide programs of service and advocacy for African Americans and other residents of color for greater Boston and the surrounding communities.
Utility Workers Union of America Local 369, AFL-CIO
- Representing workers in eastern Massachusetts, Cape Cod and the islands.
Young Widows and Widowers, Ltd.
- Bereavement support group.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 20, 2014 at 13:54:03 UTC -